Who am I?
Hello, I’m Rémi!
Enthusiast and creative, I conceive, design, and integrate user interfaces for videogames.
I’m from France: my dream is to travel the world to be inspired, create great things with an amazing team, and propose solutions for outstanding games!
What is my job?
UI-UX design complete pack 3 in 1!
Based on user experience principles, ergonomics or user tests, I do elaborate wireframes and usable rapid prototypes to define interfaces navigation. I also contribute to UX design discussions.
Respecting Art Direction, I create and compose the user interfaces elements thanks to my graphic design skills. Then, I use animation tools to add feedback and life.
By using programing or nodes systems, I implement the interfaces, give them behaviors, and ensure that they are functional, including iterations or bugs resolution.
What makes me unique?
- I love to discover new tools and technologies. I adapt easily.
- I’m autonomous but I always ask when it’s necessary, to be more efficient with my tasks.
- My experiences in development teams made me quite comfortable with versioning or project monitoring tools.
- I have already been confronted with issues related to multiplatform, localisation and online.
- At Sloclap, I had an end of production experience (Absolver Downfall) but also a pre-production experience (Sloclap’s next project) in an AA studio.
- My creative, theoretical and technical profile allows me to understand various issues of UI-UX Design.
- I come from Paris, but don’t worry, I do smile!
PHOTOSHOP - INDESIGN - FLASH - ILLUSTRATOR - AFTER EFFECTS - FUSION
UI on UNITY - UI on UNREAL ENGINE 4 - RPG MAKER ALL VERSIONS
PYTHON - C# - RUBY
GIT - JIRA - SVN
FIGMA - BLENDER - AUDACITY